Old August 18th 11, 02:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Stadler's won the tender to provide six new trams for Croydon area

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 07:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Trist=E1n_White?= wrote:
Sorry to reply to my own post, but I forgot to add, it's another kick
in the teeth for Bombardier. OK, this is nowhere near as lucrative a
project as the Thameslink one, which was lost out to Siemens, but it's
still surely something they would have hoped to win - Bombardier made
the current Croydon tram stock, didn't they?

I wouldn't be surprised if the endless problems with the introduction of the
new victoria line stock due to inadequate testing hasn't helped Bombadiers
case in recent bids.

B2003