Old August 18th 11, 06:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Gardener The Gardener is offline

Default Greenford branch closure this week

On Aug 16, 1:28*pm, "John" wrote:

Which route are the bin trains taking this week?

John

I cannot confirm this, but a contributor to another (private) group to
which I subscribe has not reported seeing any bin trains this week, so
either they are cancelled for the duration or are being diverted via
Oxford and Bicester. (Of course, the Northolt bin trans will not be
affected by the closure of the Greenford branch.)