Old August 22nd 11, 10:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Do out-of-London bus passes work on London bus touch-pads?

In article
,
(peter) wrote:

In the mirror image of the OPs question, my London Freedom pass worked
perfectly well on the card readers on Brighton buses last Saturday.
Not sure how all the reconciliation between LAs works. London has a
flat fare scheme, so each journey can be costed, but I doubt if that's
true for Brighton. Tunbridge Wells to Brighton must cost more than,
say, Brighton to Rottingdean.

There is no reconciliation. Brighton had to pay for your journey.

--
Colin Rosenstiel