Old August 23rd 11, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
yameste yameste is offline

Default Travelled from Harrow and Wealdstone to Hackney via Willesden Jn onoyster and was charged a zone 1-6 fare

I travelled last weekend from Harrow and Wealdstone to Hackney Central via zone 2 changing at Willesden Jn and I was astonished to find that they had charged me £2.70 for it. At Willesden Jn there are no oyster validator machines on the southbound platform on the NR/ tube line. I dont understand why I have been overcharged...