Old August 24th 11, 07:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Chaos at Hayes & Harlington - as new C.I.S. mis-informs pax

wrote in message

Er, why would one switch off a perfectly good ARRIVALS monitor? If,
as you say, London departures leave from platforms 2 and 4, there's
nothing wrong with either display!

Look, for example, at the second train shown on both monitors:
- shows on your black and white photo as an **arrival from** Reading
at 11.25 on platform 4
- shows on your colour photos as a **departure to London** at 11.26,
also on platform 4

Or am I missing something here?!

I expect we'll definitely be missing a sheepish correction from CJB.

His usual policy is to rant first then ignore reasonable explanations...

Paul S