Old August 25th 11, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Travelled from Harrow and Wealdstone to Hackney via Willesden Jn on oyster

wrote in message

In article ,
(SteveL) wrote:

As for Willesden Junction, IIRC the pink validator is half-way along
the (narrow) tunnel between the two groups of platforms, so anyone
who would benefit from using the pink validator there will naturally
walk past it when changing trains.

I don't think it is on the direct walking route. It's certainly miles
off if changing from a NLL to a WLL train.

I certainly missed it the last time I needed it.