Old August 25th 11, 10:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Chaos at Hayes & Harlington - as new C.I.S. mis-informs pax

On Aug 24, 5:54*pm, CJB wrote:

This is a classic case worthy of Private Eye - who have been sent
copies of the photos. It is of two adjacent and supposedly identical
c.i.s. displays in the foyer by the ticket office. Spot the deliberate
mistakes.

Such, for instance, as the word "Arrivals" on one of them?

Yes, I've made that mistake myself before. But it seems pretty
clearly stated at the top, so anyone who misreads it is just having a
bit of bad luck.

Neil