Old August 25th 11, 04:19 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson[_2_] Brian Watson[_2_] is offline

Default A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:14:08 +0100
"Mizter T" wrote:
None of the sites/ Twitter accounts mentioned in the article seem to be in
the business of purposefully mocking anonymous people - though there's
always the danger that such a thing could develop.

Taking pictures of strangers to publish online is pervy so say the least.
And
their suggestion that its ok to take pictures of men but not women is also
the
worst kind of disingenuous politically correct feminist ********. Either
its
ok to take pictures of everyone or no one.

Yup.

I want my pervy collection of attractive women to be camouflaged by the
addition of a few city gents in suits too.
--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop