Old August 26th 11, 12:37 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Nobody Nobody is offline

Default A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:15:12 -0700 (PDT), 1506
wrote:

On Aug 25, 8:25*am, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:14:08 +0100

"Mizter T" wrote:
None of the sites/ Twitter accounts mentioned in the article seem to be in
the business of purposefully mocking anonymous people - though there's
always the danger that such a thing could develop.

Taking pictures of strangers to publish online is pervy so say the least. And
their suggestion that its ok to take pictures of men but not women is also the
worst kind of disingenuous politically correct feminist ********. Either its
ok to take pictures of everyone or no one.

It is the world in which we live. The American word is Liberalism.
Unfortunately it does not fit the classic British understanding of
Liberal. According to their thinking: It is wrong to discriminate
against women or people of color (and I agree with that). But,
"affirmative action" (discrimination by another name) against men and
people of northern European extraction is fine.

If I am mugged it is a crime. If a homosexual is mugged it is a hate
crime.

Er, and what if someone is "mugged" simply because one is "perceived
to be Queer".

(And yes, I'm a Fag so I'm able to express myself thus.)

There have been cases in Metro Vancouver where young men have been
physically assaulted on account of the assailant's perception of their
target's sexuality.

So give all of use a break: assault is assault, but if the assault is
engendered because of notions of represssed sexuality (i.e. hate), go
take a running jump...

It is OK for the TSA to fondle little girls, and grandmothers.
But woe betide any TSA officer who stops a 25 year old muslim in his
garb.

The fun part is that these people continually preach "tolerance".
However, they have no tolerance for those with whom they disagree, to
wit Conservatives.

Say goodbye to the sane world we once knew.