Old August 26th 11, 01:28 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
MB MB is offline

Default A less pleasant aspect of 'railway photography'?

On 26/08/2011 12:28, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 26, 4:14 am, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:56:50 +0100
The Real wrote:

On 26/08/11 11:01, wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 02:31:19 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

Moreover terrorism is an act of war which demands a swift, firm,
military response. Describing it as a crime and involving the courts
is a big mistake. IMHO we have spent the past ten years being far too
soft in this regard.

So instead of trying and imprisoning IRA terrorists we should have
bombed Dublin and Boston?