Old February 12th 04, 08:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ian Johnston Ian Johnston is offline

Default Fatality at Balham?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:08:25 UTC, David Hansen
wrote:

: On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:09:21 +0000 someone who may be Roland Perry
: wrote this:-
:
: In the case of the trains, what is missing is
: the "restoring normal operation" aspect.
:
: I think the problem is that the trains are not considered important
: by the police. The utterances of our unlearned friend Mr Hidden
: don't help.

If a body was found in suspicious circumstances at 1am on the M8, do
you think the police would cover stuff up with plastic and wait until
after the morning rush hour to look for evidence?

Ian