Old August 28th 11, 08:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 28, 8:39*am, The Real Doctor wrote:

On 28/08/11 04:35, Tom Nicholls wrote:

For me, it's less about politics and more about civility.

I don't think these nutcases even have much political importance. Sure,
they make a lot of noise on the comments pages of the Telegraph, Mail,
BBC (Speak You're Branes) and so on, but if they vote at all it will
almost certainly be for the lunatic fringe: UKIP, BNP etc.

My own infallible test for wackjobs is the use of "so-called": as soon
as you see references to "so-called experts" or the "so-call Human
Rights Act" you know that the author has significant problems with reality.

ITYM "so-called reality"...