Old August 29th 11, 09:02 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Real Doctor The Real Doctor is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On 29/08/11 09:23, d wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 20:17:46 +0100
The Real wrote:

You don't agree with me, can't find a way to win your argument, ergo I'm
"as thick as pig****". Yeah, great debating technique you've got there. Really
ads gravitas to your arguments.

As I wrote, I came to the "thick as pig****" conclusion after some
consideration. It's clearly impossible to win any argument with you:
neither would I wish to try. I have more important things to do with my
life than convincing a deluded idiot that he's a deluded idiot, and what
in any case would convincing the deluded idiot that he's a deluded idiot
achieve?

Ian