Old August 29th 11, 07:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
Tom wrote:
limits. There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. Of course with the system we have somewhere
like London with its over representation of constituencies can nicely bias
the vote due to the high proportion of left voting ethnics.

they're so keen on eroding democracy.

Fill us in with your conspiracy theory why don't you.

political constructs. I blame the teachers.

An easy target. Surprising for someone like you.

(Also, I'm not entirely sure anyone who, apparently straight faced,
suggests the UK will be like Bosnia in the future has any tangible

You naturally assumed I meant it would become a war zone rather than
concentrating on the ethnic and cultural enmity that gave rise to it. Tell
me, what do you think the 7/7 bombers were about? Were they making a stand
against crap daytime TV?

B2003