Old August 29th 11, 08:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Railsigns.co.uk Railsigns.co.uk is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

Bol-tard wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 12:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

"Railsigns.co.uk" wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:09=A0pm, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Tom wrote:
limits. =A0There's a graph around the net of the Tory share of the vote
since the war and it's clearly declining, which possible explains why

Really? Hmm, thats odd:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/election2010/results/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/el...ml/england.stm

Looks pretty blue to me in england. (sic)

That's because the Tories tend to do well in the affluent countryside
constituencies that cover the largest geographical areas. Even in the
event of a Labour landslide, those maps would still look pretty blue.

This doesn't look quite so good from the Tory point of view:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8280050.stm

So I post actual results and you post opinion polls as a response?

You chose to post (last year's) results in a format that distorts the
picture to suit your faulty argument.

Get a life.

Get a brain.