Old August 30th 11, 01:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:50:40 -0700 (PDT)
BrianW wrote:
On Aug 30, 11:55=A0am, The Real Doctor
wrote:
On 30/08/11 11:48, wrote:

Because supermarkets won't pay them the real value of what they produce=

..
The farmers should call their bluff - then watch Tesco et al panic as t=

hey
try and source basic commodities for the entire country from abroad.

What have you got against the free market, comrade?

Hilarious, isn't it, how even the most rabid right-wingers can
suddenly go all lefty when the nasty realities of life intrude upon
their own pet concerns?

Why? I have right wing social views but centre left economic views. I think
you'll find a lot of people fit that description. Many are the other way
around. If my attitude was f*ck everyone else, I just care about money
why would I give a toss about immigration or the effect it has?

B2003