Old August 30th 11, 02:42 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BrianW[_2_] BrianW[_2_] is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 30, 11:30*am, 1506 wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:06*pm, Dave Jackson wrote: On 29/08/2011 12:21, Tim Fenton wrote:

flannelled fool

Neddie Seagoon, IIRC. He wanted to buy a penguin...

Must dig out the mp3 player which holds my Goon collection - certainly
be more entertaining than this thread.

There is always something distasteful about off-topic threads that
exist merely to criticize individuals. *They have no place in uk.r, et
al. *Several months back Whitehead started one in order to belittle
Alan Tracy. *Doing so said much more about Whitehead than Mr. Tracy.

Ah yes, I remember that well, Mr "Auer"-Hudson. Our dear old friend
Mr Tracy had posted the view that the massacre in Cumbria by Derrick
Bird was all the fault of Gordon Brown. Something to do with the fact
that Gordon Brown had increased taxes to the point that Derrick Bird
couldn't pay them and, um, went and murdered loads of people. On
reflection, it was a perfectly valid and reasonable stance, and I
really shouldn't have intimated that Mr Tracy was a loon for saying
it. Just as I shouldn't intimate that you are a loon, Mr "Auer"-Hudson