Old August 30th 11, 05:36 PM
blanik blanik is offline
Junior Member

Default Kings Cross to Moorgate - misleading reproting.

Just looking at my wife's travel record ( with her permission! ) for travel one week ago,

???? - 13:32 [no touch in] to Moorgate £2.50 charge
13:20 - ???? Kings Cross (Pic, Victoria lines ) to [no touch out ] £4.40 charge

First I though she had been charged £6.90 from KX to Moorgate, so punted off a query to TLF but then realised the £2.50 charge was actually a credit and the fare was correct - very confusing.....but why was the KX-moorgate journey not reported correctly, is it because she took the northern line instead of the circle?