Old August 30th 11, 04:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Railsigns.co.uk Railsigns.co.uk is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 30, 9:47*am, Bol-tard wrote:

So the actual results distort the picture? You mean they don't suit your
argument so you choose to ignore them.

I wasn't putting forward an argument; I was just stating a pertinent
fact. And if I decide to comment on something, then how am I ignoring
it?

Are you denying that the amount of blue on the map is disproportionate
to the number of seats won by the Tories? Why do you think they
sometimes show a derivative of that map with all the constituencies
represented by hexagons of equal size? It's so that the colours are in
proportion to seats won. The modified version always looks far less
blue than the original, I assure you.

Also, were you suggesting that a clear lead for Labour in the polls
over the past several months is something that the Tories are happy
about?

Are you a character out of a george orwell (sic) novel or something?

"George Orwell". Proper nouns are capitalised. They teach you that in
primary school.