Old August 31st 11, 09:05 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BrianW[_2_] BrianW[_2_] is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 30, 2:49*pm, "Tim Fenton" wrote:
"1506" wrote in message

[drivel snipped]

Adrian, I know you're reading this, despite claiming to have killfiled me..

Now, there's a good troll, listen up.

Apart from confirming Olbermann's dictum ("the right exists in a perpetual
state of victimhood"), your rambling, delusional and paranoid rants are
useless. They serve only to show that you are not all there, that you have
difficulty getting a handle on reality, and that you should seek medical
assistance at the earliest opportunity.

Ultra right-wing, fundamentalist zealots like Mr "Auer"-Hudson are a
dwindling minority, at least in this country. And I think they know
it. That's why they are soooo ANGRY all the time. They hate the fact
that they can no longer impose their bigoted views on the rest of us.

The same applies to Bottlar, but he, like you, has difficulty taking this on
board. Whatever.

Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. One ought to feel sorry for him, really.