Old August 31st 11, 10:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On 31/08/2011 10:17, d wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:09:09 +0100
Graeme wrote:
I used Tescos as an example of a _British_ supermarket you numptie, I
thought that was pretty obvious.

No, you didn't. Apparently your memory is failing as you get older so let
me help:

----------------
From:

Because supermarkets won't pay them the real value of what they produce.
The farmers should call their bluff - then watch Tesco et al panic as they
try and source basic commodities for the entire country from abroad.

Also which bit of "et al" are you having trouble with?

Nothing at all, you were using Tesco as a generic British supermarket,
so was I. If that is a difficult concept for you that is not my problem.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail