Old August 31st 11, 10:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:15:39 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
Also which bit of "et al" are you having trouble with?

Nothing at all, you were using Tesco as a generic British supermarket,
so was I. If that is a difficult concept for you that is not my problem.

I was talking about all of them as was quite bloody clear in my initial
post which I just cut and pasted for you and it was this initial comment
that I continued to refer to. So I suggest you put back those goalposts you
moved to save face before you look a complete ****. Actually , it might be
too late on that score.

B2003