Old August 31st 11, 12:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
BrianW[_2_] BrianW[_2_] is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Aug 31, 12:31*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 03:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

1506 wrote:
In fact, that's my only face - following a cycling accident, the lower
part of my face is paralysed, hence the rather unsuccessful attempt at
a smile in that (and all other) pics.

And there's us being told how healthy cycling is.

No one would wish that sort of accident on anyone. *Had I known I

True.

No problem. No offence taken. Hell, I dole it out often enough, so
it's only fair I receive some flack from time to time.