Old August 31st 11, 04:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

In article , d
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:21:14 +0100
Sam Wilson wrote:
I thought Major lost that election?

I think he transposed the 9 and the 7.

Thatcher went a bit mad in the end but at the start she was just what this
country needed. Blair turned out to be a disaster from the get go. And I
will admit to voting for him myself in 1997 when I was a young and naive
20 something. I'm buggered if I'll ever vote labour again however after the
way they messed this country up socially AND economically.

For the sake of clarity rather than argument, I didn't vote Conservative
when I was young and naive, and I wouldn't now. I don't think I've ever
voted Labour either.

Sam