Old September 1st 11, 10:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Is there an easy way of knowing which stations charge same as tubes?

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:41:33 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
There still needs to be a lot of clarification on these issues... most
people really haven't a clue, including often myself, as to how much a
journey is likely to cost me, whether my journey will be capped on my
Oyster, etc etc. When will it be simplified - or at least, an attempt
to bring the NR prices more in line with tube prices?

It doesn't need simplifying. Oyster is the best of all possible worlds.

No it isn't. A one day paper travelcard that can be used anywhere within
the london area without having to worry about capping or being overcharged
or validity is the best of all worlds. Except when the price is put up to
extortionate levels to stop people buying them.

B2003