Old February 12th 04, 01:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Gatwick Express/Gold Card/Gatwick ticket machines

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:51:29 -0000, "Colin"
wrote:

HEX is *owned* by BAA PLC (it is NOT a franchise).

If I remember rightly, don't BAA have a stake in Eurotunnel, or
something bizarre like that? And NatEx have a stake in Eurostar...

Cya,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, barry at southie dot me dot uk
Read uk.* newsgroups? Read uk.net.news.announce!

DISCLAIMER: The above comments do not necessarily represent the
views of my employers.