Old September 2nd 11, 08:43 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 22:37:50 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
On 31/08/11 09:55, d wrote:

Its only people desperate to score a point no matter what who resort
to commenting on typos. If there isn't some usenet law about that then
there should be. It doesn't make you look clever - just rather petty and
sad.

Not at all. It's simply a bit more evidence that you are a rather stupid
and poorly-educated chap, whose views can be discounted as those of a
rather stupid and poorly-educated chap.

Or alternatively I'm quite busy at work, my newsreader doesn't have a
built in spell checker and I've got better things to do than proof read
posts to keep tedious pedants like you happy.

B2003