Old September 2nd 11, 09:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:48:42 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
Or alternatively I'm quite busy at work, my newsreader doesn't have a
built in spell checker and I've got better things to do than proof read
posts to keep tedious pedants like you happy.

It's a possibility, I suppose, but since your arguments and factual
knowledge are as atrocious as your spelling and grammar, I'll trust
Occam's Razor and go with "rather stupid and poorly-educated" as the
simplest and therefore most likely hypothesis.

Whatever makes you feel superior.

B2003