Old September 2nd 11, 11:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:35:25 +0100
The Real Doctor wrote:
On 02/09/11 10:00, d wrote:
On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:48:42 +0100

It's a possibility, I suppose, but since your arguments and factual
knowledge are as atrocious as your spelling and grammar, I'll trust
Occam's Razor and go with "rather stupid and poorly-educated" as the
simplest and therefore most likely hypothesis.

Whatever makes you feel superior.

That'll be your spelling, grammar, knowledge and arguments.

You think you're such a clever little **** don't you? This despite the fact
that you hardly ever put forward any justifications for your own arguments,
just try and shoot other peoples down and when that doesn't work resort to
childish name calling and sarcasm.

And just out of interest , what exactly are you a "Real" doctor of? I suspect
it isn't medicine since you'd be far to busy to post on here during the day.

B2003