Old September 2nd 11, 05:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

In article
,
BrianW wrote:

On Aug 31, 5:51*pm, Sam Wilson wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 02:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
BrianW wrote:
Whereas Mr "Auer"-Hudson is an intelligent loon, Bloatar is just a
retard. *One ought to feel sorry for him, really.

When you look this gormless in a photo pal its best not to cast
aspersions:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/node/54249

Or was that your best Frank Spencer face?

I don't think he looks that odd. *

Oh, I do. I liked Adrian's description of me as "Mr Bean". When the
pic was taken, I told my mrs I thought I looked like a cross between
Frankenstein's monster and Shrek, so Mr Bean is quite an improvement.

Let me just that say that there are a lot of other people who just as
odd, and many are are a darn sight odder.

I'm very uppset, though, that Adrian insinuated that I look like Ed
Miliband. Now that *is* offensive.

Absolutely. Now if Clegg wore glasses...

Sam