Old September 3rd 11, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Stratford Intl DLR service patterns

"Martin Petrov" wrote in message
While I'm sure it was fully clear in advance, I hadn't appreciated the
plan to go to Woolwich in peak time and Beckton off peak - can anyone
explain the reasoning behind this?

Is this a long term plan? It seems absolutely insane?

I had believed that there'd be something along the lines of a 5 min
alternating service going to each destination...

That was definitely the basic pattern shown on the line diagrams on the DLR
project website, although I think it was possibly a 6 min frequency from
Beckton and Woolwich, both being alternate City and Stratford.

Those multi coloured line diagrams can no longer be found on TfL's or DLR's
websites of course...

Paul S