Old September 3rd 11, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Stratford Intl DLR service patterns

"Paul Scott" wrote in message

"Martin Petrov" wrote in message
While I'm sure it was fully clear in advance, I hadn't appreciated the
plan to go to Woolwich in peak time and Beckton off peak - can anyone
explain the reasoning behind this?

Is this a long term plan? It seems absolutely insane?

I had believed that there'd be something along the lines of a 5 min
alternating service going to each destination...

That was definitely the basic pattern shown on the line diagrams on the DLR
project website, although I think it was possibly a 6 min frequency from
Beckton and Woolwich, both being alternate City and Stratford.

Those multi coloured line diagrams can no longer be found on TfL's or DLR's
websites of course...

Although they can still be seen at
http://web.archive.org/web/200610060..._pattern.shtml

Peter Smyth