Old February 12th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Why People Won't Use Public Transport in London

On 10 Feb 2004 06:36:45 -0800, (CJG Now
Thankfully Living In The North) wrote:

For a long story not worth going into I am currently trying to prove
for a client the benefits of using a private car/taxi over public

For a client? Is this a commercial arrangement?

If so, what rewards/prizes are you offering for us to provide you with
opinions and research?

Organisations like YouGov.com *pay* me for my opinions. Research has a
value and you're offering nothing in return.

Cheers,

Jason.