Old September 3rd 11, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Stratford Intl DLR service patterns

Martin Petrov wrote:

While I'm sure it was fully clear in advance, I hadn't appreciated the
plan to go to Woolwich in peak time and Beckton off peak - can anyone
explain the reasoning behind this?

Is this a long term plan? It seems absolutely insane?

I've not yet taken the line south of Stratford High Street so how does the
interchange at Canning Town cope? The interchange between the Poplar line
and the Jubilee is one of the best between different levels, but from what I
saw the NLL platforms are awkward to get to if you're in a hurry or with
pushchairs/luggage/shopping etc...