Old September 3rd 11, 05:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Stratford International line - almost open!?

In article ,
(Paul Scott) wrote:

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

I don't think so. I don't recall Oyster readers on the Southeastern
gates at St pancras International.

and TfL says Oyster is not available on Southeastern High Speed
between St Pancras and Stratford.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14869.aspx

For completeness Travelcards are not valid either (except outboundary
travelcards from origins in Kent).

(For some odd reason the new TfL/Atoc map that replaces both the TfL
Oyster map and ATOC's familiar 'London Connections' map has dropped
the warnings about travelcards not being usable on HEx, HCon, and SE
HS, but does warn for PAYG. That will lead to more arguments
presumably...)

The one I saw on my KGX-CBG journey this afternoon seemed to include a
warning about Travelcards.

--
Colin Rosenstiel