Old September 3rd 11, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Stratford Intl DLR service patterns

Paul Corfield wrote:

I agree that lumbering up and down stairs is not ideal but for those
who are encumbered there are still escalators down to the concourse
level but none up to the new DLR platforms. There are, of course,
lifts between all levels. It's not perfect but there isn't another
station south of Canning Town that all routes serve so a double deck
interchange is what we're stuck with.

I would have thought a bridge from the Poplar platforms to the Stratford
ones would be a natural link - or is that a complication of itself.
(Apologies if there is a bridge I've not noticed from the line - it's been
over a year since I last stopped to look at much there.)