Old September 4th 11, 08:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
1506[_2_] 1506[_2_] is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Sep 2, 2:47*pm, Charles Ellson wrote:
On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 19:36:12 +0100, The Real Doctor

wrote:
On 02/09/11 18:21, Tim Fenton wrote:
In last year's Senate race, he backed Sharron Angle, who had the benefit
of being seriously bat**** mad. That she lost is something Adrian has
had considerable difficulty accepting.

Good grief.

He also claims to be Jewish, but believes in Jesus Christ (or, as he
would say, Yeshua).

Sensible way to hedge your bets, I suppose.

As with those in the Islamic world who recognise him, they don't
attribute the same qualities, status etc.

Charles,

The accepted definitionn of a Jewish person is that he, or she, is the
child of a Jewess, no ifs, ands, or buts.

See http://www.shema.com/messianic_judaism.php. It will explain my
position on Y'shua HaMoshiach.

You may not agree with from whence I come on this. But, I am sure you
will grasp the concept.

Unfortunately, is is well beyond the grasp of young Timmy.