Old September 4th 11, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Stratford International line - almost open!?

On 03/09/2011 13:38, Peter Masson wrote:

"Peter Masson" wrote in message

wrote

Can you use your Oystercard on the Javelin?

I don't think so. I don't recall Oyster readers on the Southeastern
gates at St pancras International.

and TfL says Oyster is not available on Southeastern High Speed between
St Pancras and Stratford.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14869.aspx

Peter

A shame, indeed.

Is the one-third discount for Network Southeast applicable on the
high-speed for holders of an annual gold card?

I wonder if Oysters will eventually be accepted on the high-speed.