Old September 4th 11, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Charles Ellson Charles Ellson is offline

Default 1506 and Boltar

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:07:01 -0700 (PDT), 1506
wrote:

On Sep 4, 4:27*am, wrote:
In article
,

(1506) wrote:
The accepted definitionn of a Jewish person is that he, or she, is the
child of a Jewess, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Maybe not by your definition but plenty of Jews do not have Jewish
mothers.

Seehttp://www.shema.com/messianic_judaism.php. *It will explain my
position on Y'shua HaMoshiach.

You may not agree with from whence I come on this. *But, I am sure you
will grasp the concept.

I'm afraid you will find if you look back in history that this is not
universally accepted. Fortunately my father decided not to hang around in
Berlin in 1936 and argue about it.

Your father was very wise.