Old September 4th 11, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

On Sep 4, 8:42*pm, Jamie Thompson wrote:
Hmm. Stops dead on the London border despite my nearest route
continuing on...and no way to link directly to a given bus stop. Makes
it fairly useless on a phone!

See my other post - there's an m-prefixed mobile version.

Also not sure what you mean about linking directly to a given bus stop
- you can bookmark each bus stop's individual page, and you can also
search for a specific bus stop using either the bus stop's name or
unique 5-digit code.

...and has tiny tiny buttons. TfL could do with some usability
experts ...would be nice if it used the browser's location API to
give you a choice of bus stops near to where you are too...

The latter is provided for with the mobile version of the site, as
there's a "Show stops near me" button on the Front page - though
whether that option is shown or not might depend on whether or not
such a location service is available using that connection / device
(note that one can also view mobile sites by using the "wmlbrowser"
add-on in Firefox).