Old September 5th 11, 11:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

On Sep 5, 8:43*pm, Richard wrote:

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 15:59:01 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

See my other post - there's an m-prefixed mobile version.

A shame it isn't linked-to from TfL's new mobile site - the bus
information there is only of the "disruptions" type. *Perhaps it's
because m.countdown claims for now to be a "test version".

I'm sure that's the reason why - both the mobile and full web versions
very clearly state "This is a test version". They don't need to
advertise its existence much for there to be a whole horde of eager
beta testers rushing along to try it (I was going to say 'test it to
destruction', but one hopes it isn't destroyed that easily!).

It's good to see it finally on the internet. *It'll be even better
when it gets through to Traveline (I use the "Catch that Bus" phone
app) and/or Transport Direct. *(By the way, my recommendation for a
free Android bus and train departures phone app would be Öffi,
excellent for London.)

I'd imagine that will all come in time.