Old September 5th 11, 11:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

On Sep 6, 12:44*am, Jamie Thompson wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:31*am, "Mizter T" wrote:
[snip]
I'm guessing you were looking at the Cambridge information via Traveline's
"NextBuses" interface at http://mytraveline.mobi, or is there another
interface?

The NextBuses service doesn't appear to be taking a live feed of the
Countdown information (yet) - it just shows the timetabled departures for
particular stops - nor does it appear to accept London bus stop codes (yet).

Oh my. Thank you for that! Works perfectly for my local stops

Though do be aware that it might just be timetabled running info, as
opposed to anything 'real time' (e.g. all TfL London bus routes only
show up as timetabled rather than real time info in NextBuses at the
mo).