Old September 9th 11, 08:36 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default HConn Service Curtailed - Leaving Passengers Stranded

On Sep 8, 11:55*pm, Charles Ellson wrote:

Have Metroline got the authority to do so anyway ? I would have
thought that the arrangements would have to be made with TfL and if so
might not be limited only to the 140 which probably could not by
itself provide an adequate alternative.

There may be a standing arrangement with TfL. There seems to be for
passing passengers on the Victoria Line at the mere whiff of
disruption on the MK-East Croydon via Kenny O service.

I would indeed assume it would have to go via TfL as they have revenue
risk.

Neil