Old September 9th 11, 01:21 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

In message
, at
05:53:02 on Fri, 9 Sep 2011, Neil Williams
remarked:
I think they believe the Heathrow Connect/HEx free shuttles fulfil that
need.

I think they do reasonably well, the only downside being the lower
frequency.

Quite a few people use the airside buses, which are rarer in the USA.
I'd like to say "unknown" but they do exist, I saw one at Newark last
week connecting Terminals A[1]&C (both of which have Continental
flights).

If you wanted to transfer via Terminal B, or the other two terminal A
satellites, you'd have to go landside and re-enter security.

[1] One of three satellites.