Old September 9th 11, 01:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Countdown Regenerated...

Tom Anderson wrote

Stops get a bookmarkable-ish URL, other things don't. However, using

my
special web developer powers, i have also summoned this:

http://accessible.countdown.tfl.gov.uk/

Which is a non-javascript version where all [...]

Eh ?

A View Source seems to show lots of javascript.

All three versions are doing something my Kindle's browser doesn't like
which result in nothing I type into the search box appearing, indeed
this is also true of the site search box which works fine on other TfL
pages.

--
Mike D