Old September 11th 11, 01:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.telecom,uk.comp.mobile
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Public internet access on the london underground

In message , at 11:22:38 on Sun, 11 Sep
2011, Huge remarked:
It's a disincentive to use the tube,

Tosh.

Besides, it's not as much of a disincentive as having the crap kicked out
of you by your enraged fellow travellers.

I fail to see why looking at my smartphone to see if my train is leaving
the main line station on time, is something that would enrage fellow
travellers. They might be more enraged if I pushed them aside in a
futile dash to catch a train that had already departed.