Old September 11th 11, 10:29 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

In message , Roland Perry
wrote:
I think they believe the Heathrow Connect/HEx free shuttles fulfil that
need.

I think they do reasonably well, the only downside being the lower
frequency.

Quite a few people use the airside buses, which are rarer in the USA.
I'd like to say "unknown" but they do exist,

Completely OT, but I got to use the airside bus at Stansted last week.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org