Old September 12th 11, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Ripoff tube fares

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:24:43 +0100
eastender wrote:
In article , d
wrote:

For example why on the piccadilly line does there have
to be a driver change at arnos grove 3 stops from the end of the line? Why is
there what seems to be a 15mph speed limit over the viaduct? Why do
southbound
trains sometimes wait outside the station for the middle road to clear
even though they're going into the southbound road and its clear already?
None of that is due to funding , its due to ****wittery.

My brother-in-law is a Piccadilly Line driver and I hear he and all the
other drivers like to mess you about when you're seen on the train.

I know you people associated with LU all think its highly amusing that
the service is so crap, but its not funny. It leads to stress and potential
illness and if people get to work tired, stressed and angry before they've
even started it reduces their productivity and ultimatly affects the economy.
If other countries can manage it so can LU and their constant stream of
pathetic excuses just doesn't cut it anymore. If they can't find people who
can manage the system properly and workers who take pride in their job then
perhaps they should find people who can.

B2003