Old September 12th 11, 01:49 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

In message , at 13:42:29 on Mon, 12 Sep
2011, d remarked:
My family means a lot more to me than a job and a naff condo in a cultureless
country on the other side of the world. If thats being "simple" then thats
fine by me.

Many of the people who emigrate take their immediate family with them,
and do it because of a promise of a "better life".

Housing is half the price of the UK, so some will then be able to afford
somewhere decent to live, and the culture is still very "British
Colonial" if you emigrate to the right places.

Have you actually been there and experienced it at first hand (I did).