Old September 12th 11, 05:49 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow to western GWML link under consideration

Mark Goodge wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:42:29 +0000 (UTC), d put
finger to keyboard and typed:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:23:46 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
Oh come on, its true. If someone really loves their family they don't move
to the other side of the world to live. For them family ties would be a
stronger bond than moving somewhere new for the sake of it.

You are a simple soul aren't you.

My family means a lot more to me than a job and a naff condo in a cultureless
country on the other side of the world. If thats being "simple" then thats
fine by me.

Separation anxiety is common, of course. But not all of us suffer from it.

In my experience, separation anxiety can dramatically be reduced by
the use of (free) video calling on Skype.